I Am But A [Leaf]
Welcome to the forum home of I Am But A Leaf, our group of friends and family in the world of Guild Wars.

We are have had a shuffle but we are still around and playing. Further info can be found in the GW log in information, or by contacting us in game.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

I Am But A [Leaf]
Welcome to the forum home of I Am But A Leaf, our group of friends and family in the world of Guild Wars.

We are have had a shuffle but we are still around and playing. Further info can be found in the GW log in information, or by contacting us in game.
I Am But A [Leaf]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goodbye Everyone

2 posters

Go down

Goodbye Everyone Empty Goodbye Everyone

Post by Snook Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:31 am

Well, since this is the only actual area I can post it in seems, I'll post this here. I still know a buncha ppl in this guild and just felt that I should tell you guys that I'm leaving GW for the unforseeable future, i've pretty much completely gone over to Aion. All my money and good items have been dispersed among the ppl that were on a couple days ago, so the Lite giveaway should be pretty well stacked on items (*wink wink* You should go to those).

Anyways, its been great knowing you guys and I had fun in your guild for the short time I was in it :).

I might stop in once in awhile to see how you guys are, but not very often.

Talk to you guys sometime! Maybe in GW2 or whenever.

Laterz

- Snook

(Feel free to move this over to the topic Resignations if you feel that a better place for it, I was unable to post there due to 'restrictions')
Snook
Snook

http://www.snookiscompletelyawesome.com

Back to top Go down

Goodbye Everyone Empty Re: Goodbye Everyone

Post by Alethia Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:10 am

Thanks for all the generosity. I'm sorry I just missed you when you logged the other day, it happened in the middle of sending a message.
You take care and keep in touch when you remember us!
Have fun and good luck in Aion.
Alethia
Alethia

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum