I Am But A [Leaf]
Welcome to the forum home of I Am But A Leaf, our group of friends and family in the world of Guild Wars.

We are have had a shuffle but we are still around and playing. Further info can be found in the GW log in information, or by contacting us in game.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

I Am But A [Leaf]
Welcome to the forum home of I Am But A Leaf, our group of friends and family in the world of Guild Wars.

We are have had a shuffle but we are still around and playing. Further info can be found in the GW log in information, or by contacting us in game.
I Am But A [Leaf]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From The Depths

2 posters

Go down

From The Depths Empty From The Depths

Post by Modius Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:26 am

Hello I am Modius and I am somewhat a "noob" in the Guild Wars world of MMO/RPG. All my life i have been mostly a console player of first-person/third-person shooters, action-adventure, stealth-action, strategy simulators and of course some RTS games, my xbox live gamertag is VENOM 147. I did Play Star Wars Galaxy, WOW and some Runescape and such back in the day when Ma and Pa paid the bills . I was told by my personal friend who I hang out with Orion that Guild Wars is one of the best RPG games out there. So I listen or bend to his mind control which ever it is to start playing.Now the last month or so I have started playing On some of Orion's old/side accounts and have been playing a warrior class known as Dranog the Imploder. I didnt make a more realistic name for myself seeing I was skeptical. As i have played with Orion and other members of this Guild i have grown to learn and enjoy the game more and more. I believe with the summer coming up for me. That I will become more as a serious player. I wish to have this Guild as a group of friends and mentors as I learn(seeing I am more of a console player). Sometime along the line I will make a character Modius of Kalefeld, but as a test dummy I will be playing as Dranog the Imploder. So yes any advice or tips are welcomed my formal email is yourheroi47@gmail.com and please call me Modius

Last edited by Modius on Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Modius
Modius

Back to top Go down

From The Depths Empty Re: From The Depths

Post by Orion Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:22 pm

*sigh* Dranog, Modius... MAKE UP YOUR MIND!!!!

Ok, Modius it is. Welcome to Leaf! And, just for the record, if you're trying to seem awesome by dropping my name... you're doing it right.
Orion
Orion

Location : Somewhere between the edge of light and the backside of shadow

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum